Denver Arts & Venues EDI Mini Grant Program
The Denver Arts & Venues EDI Mini Grant Program was created to follow a participatory grantmaking model and change the traditional philanthropic process by ceding decision-making power about funding decisions to the very communities we aim to support. The goal of these grants is to support individuals, organizations, or community-driven projects that elevate the communities represented by each of the Human Rights and Community Partnerships (HRCP) Commissions, and that exemplify the tenets of equity, diversity, inclusion and social justice.
Grants may be funded up to $3,000.00
· Projects must take place within the City and County of Denver
· Projects must have an arts, culture, or creative component
· Projects with a focus on social justice efforts will receive high consideration
· Funding must be distributed within the calendar year
· Awardees must submit an EDI Mini Grant Activity Form upon the completion of the project or program.