Burns Park Public Art Tour
Denver Arts & Venues05/24/2018 - 06/14/2018 6:00 PM
Have you ever wondered about the sculptures in the triangle park along Colorado Boulevard, Alameda Avenue and Leetsdale Drive? Join Public Art Docent, Rosalie Martin, as she gives you the inside scoop on this historic sculpture park.
Tours are free and open to the public, but spaces are limited, so please RSVP to reserve your place.
The tour will meet at the southeast corner of the park, by the black and red sculpture (pictured).
Help us celebrate Denver Public Art's 30th anniversary by photographing our collection on your tour. Use the hashtag #DenverPublicArt30 to participate in our photo challenge.
You can always photograph any piece of the collection, but here are the upcoming monthly themes:
• May: Memorials and Statues, and Asian and Pacific American History and Heritage
• June: Summer Time Art (Picnics and Park Fun), and Find Art in Your Neighborhood
• July: Denver International Airport Collection, and Light or Kinetic Art
• August: Urban Arts Fund, and Indoor Art
• September: Latino and Hispanic History and Heritage