Events & Programs
FIVE POINTS JAZZ FESTIVAL
2018 FIVE POINTS JAZZ FESTIVAL WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY, MAY 19.
This free festival takes place the third Saturday of May every year and celebrates the history of Denver’s Five Points neighborhood.
Once known as the Harlem of the West, Five Points was home to several jazz clubs which played host to many of jazz music’s legends such as Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk and many more.
The safety and security of all Five Points Jazz Festival guests is our top priority. All bags and persons entering the Five Points Jazz Festival are subject to search. Attendees may be asked to open bulky outerwear, such as jackets, prior to entering.
Five Points Jazz Festival security reserves the right to refuse any item deemed a potential safety or security risk.
Empty or factory-sealed water (plastic and aluminum) bottles
• ALL OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES (exceptions: factory-sealed water bottles)
• Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
• Coolers (hard sided and soft sided)
• Weapons or items construed as weapons (including, but not limited to: firearms, knives of all sizes, sharp-edged objects, mace and pepper spray, tasers, props/toys)
• Bullhorns or noisemakers
• Selfie Sticks
• Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
• Commercial signage
• Remote control flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
2017 Festival Photos - Photographer: Steve Hostetler
2016 Festival Photos - Photographer: Trevor Davis
2015 Festival Photos - Photographer: Trevor Davis