McNichols Civic Center Building02/13/2019 8:00 AM
The 2019 Day at the Capitol is an annual event for nonprofit professionals to meet legislators, learn about key policy issues in the 2019 session, and gain the skills and knowledge needed to effectively advocate for causes.
Whether you are gearing up your advocacy work or raising awareness of your organization, this is a wonderful opportunity to build relationships and gain valuable insights from legislators and other public officials!
Highlights of the day:
- Breakfast and networking with legislators
- Observing House/Senate in action*
- Guided Capitol tour
- Meetings with legislators
- Briefings on legislative agendas and key bills
- Presentation of nonprofit economic impact studies
Note: the General Assembly's calendar will list the committees that are meeting on February 13 and the bills they will hear.
- 02/13/2019 · 8:00 AM Add to Cal